Non-Credit Course Payments and Refunds

Non-Credit Course Payments and Refunds

  • Course Costs

    • US citizens who are Carroll County residents pay the course costs as shown with the course description.
    • Maryland residents age 60+ pay the senior adult cost as shown with the course description plus $5 out-of-county fees if applicable. Learn more.
    • Maryland residents of other counties pay the course cost plus a $5 out-of-county fee.
    • Residents of other states pay the course cost plus a $10 out-of-state fee.
    • Non-US citizens pay the course cost plus a $10 fee (the fee waived with copy of appropriate Visa).

    Tuition Assistance

    Tuition assistance may be available for eligible non-credit students. Read and fully complete the application form and submit it with all the required documentation at least three weeks before the class start date. All decisions are contingent upon the availability of funds. For more information, contact Beth Rosko Lee at or 410-386-8096. 

    Other Funding Resources


    Contact Carroll County Business and Employment Resource Center, 410-386-2820, before you register for training. 

    Military Veterans

    Certain career training may be approved for Veterans Education Benefits. For more information, call Continuing Education and Training at 410-386-8100.

    Payment Plan

    Enroll in FACTS Deferred Payment Plan. To qualify for a payment plan, your tuition and fees must total $200 or more in the same term. For more information, call the Cashier's Office at 410-386- 8040.

    Employer Paid Non-Credit Classes

    An employer or other third party may pay for any non-credit course(s).

    Students must have either a purchase order, voucher, letter of authorization or credit card from the company/third party when registering. Employer or third party paid registrations may be made in person, by fax or mail. If a credit card is being used, registration may also be completed by telephone or online.

    Refunds, Cancellations and Withdrawals

    100% refund are issued for cancelled courses.

    Course withdrawals and requests for full refunds may be made by calling Continuing Education and Training at 410-386-8100  or emailing up to the day before the course starts.  Some restrictions apply. The college reserves the right to deny refunds once a course has started. When full or partial refunds are granted, the refund will first be applied to any previous outstanding debt owed to the college.