Paying for Non-Credit Classes

How to Determine the Cost of a Non-Credit Class

  • US Citizens who are Residents of Carroll County:
    Pay the course cost as shown with the course description
  • Maryland Residents Age 60 and Over:
    Pay the senior adult cost as shown with the course description plus $5 out-of-county fees if applicable. More information.
  • Maryland Residents of Other Counties:
    Pay course cost plus $5 out-of-county fee.
  • Residents of Other States:
    Pay course cost plus $10 out-of-state fee.
  • Non-U.S. Citizens:
    Pay course cost plus $10 fee (fee waived with copy of appropriate Visa).

Employer Paid Non-Credit Classes

An employer or other third party may pay for any continuing education course(s).

Students must have either a purchase order, voucher, letter of authorization or credit card from the company/third party at the time of registration. Employer or third party paid registrations may be made in person, by fax or mail. If a credit card is being used, registration may also be completed by telephone or online .

Non-Credit Drops, Refunds and Cancellations

100% refund is issued for any cancelled course.


Before the course begins:

Course withdrawals and requests for full refunds may be made online or by calling 410-386-8100 up to the day before the course starts.


After the course begins:

The college reserves the right to deny refunds once a course has started. When full or partial refunds are granted, the refund will first be applied to any previous outstanding debt owed to the college. Requests for withdrawals and refunds may be made by calling 410-386-8100.


Bookmark, Share, or Email this page Get Help