Campus Emergency Notification System
Carroll's state-of-the-art notification system, e2Campus, allows messages to be sent instantly and simultaneously to all registered students, faculty and staff via mobile phones (SMS text message), BlackBerrys, wireless PDAs, pagers, and e-mail addresses. This service will also post these messages on the College's website. Additionally, the messages will "pop up" on the computer screen for anyone subscribing to the RSS feed with Google, Yahoo, AOL, Twitter and Facebook. e2Campus will be used to send emergency notifications that are critical to one's safety or to relay vital information in a timely manner. Notifications are sent by designated administrators and are immediately delivered to recipients. Notifications can include:
- Campus closing
- Security alerts
This service is voluntary and students may opt-in or opt-out at any time. Depending on your wireless service agreement, a nominal fee may be incurred for receiving text messages. You will not receive messages for which you did not register. This information is not shared with or sold to third parties.
To register for an account, follow the Register for Alerts link below. Each message can be sent to multiple devices. Each username can have up to two mobile devices and two e-mail addresses.
Receive Carroll's emergency notifications on Facebook and Twitter
- Your mobile phone is required to complete the registration for the emergency notification system. Please make sure you have your phone on hand and turned on prior to starting the process.
- There is a maximum of two mobile phones and two email addresses per account.
- Go to the Register for Alerts link below.
- In the Sign Up for Alerts section, fill in all of the required information on the form.
- Click the "Create Account" button.
- You should receive a SMS text message on your mobile phone that will provide you with a 4-Digit Validation Code.
Already have an account?
After you log in, you will be able to update your phone infomation, email address and other account details.