This series of courses recognizes achievement in business creation, development and marketing, business operations, finance management, legalities and online presence for doing business.
Successfully complete this series and earn an Award of Recognition. Call 410-386-8100 for more information.
Courses to Complete:
Complete four core courses:
- Business Planning and Understanding the Basics of Funding
- How to Set Up Your Books: Home-Based and Small Business Owners
- Launching Your New Business
- Legal, Insurance and Retirement Issues for Start Ups
- Marketing Plan and Brand/Logo for Your Business
- Understanding Accounting and Financial Statements
Complete three electives:
- Business Communications
- Hiring and Firing
- Managing Priorities
- Quickbooks Pro Level 1
- Social Media for My Business
Total number of hours: Varies
Licensure/certification earned: None
Total approximate cost: Varies
Requirements: Courses may be taken in any order. You must have a high school diploma or equivalent certificate.
Information unique to the training: None
Related courses: None
Estimated hourly pay: N/A