This series of courses recognizes achievement in business creation, development and marketing, business operations, finance management, legalities and online presence for doing business.
Successfully complete this series and earn a Continuing Education certificate. Call 410-386-8100 for more information.
Courses to Complete:
Complete four core courses:
- Business Planning and Understanding the Basics of Funding
- How to Set Up Your Books: Home-Based and Small Business Owners
- Launching Your New Business
- Legal and Insurance Issues for Start Ups
- Marketing Plan and Brand/Logo for Your Business
- Understanding Accounting and Financial Statements
Complete three electives:
- Business Communications
- Hiring and Firing or Speaking and Speeches for Business
- Managing Priorities or Protecting Your Business's Intellectual Property
- QuickBooks Pro Level 1
- Social Media for My Business
Total number of hours: Varies
Licensure/certification earned: None
Total approximate cost: Varies
Requirements: Courses may be taken in any order. You must have a high school diploma or equivalent certificate.
Information unique to the training: None
Related courses: None
Estimated hourly pay: N/A