New Student Orientation
All new students should plan to attend the New Student Orientation. It helps you become successful at Carroll and provides opportunities for:
- Meeting college faculty, staff and other students
- Getting your questions answered
- Learning how to balance responsibilities of home, work and college
- Discovering student involvement opportunities
- Buying your books, locating your classes and getting your student ID card
- You will leave with lots of free resources and giveaways!
Spring 2013 New Student Orientation
Tuesday, Jan. 29
Check in: 5:30 - 5:45 p.m.
Program: 6 - 8:30 p.m.
Reservations are not required. Parents and family members are welcome to attend. The orientation includes a special session just for them!
Snow date for this event is Thursday, Jan. 31.
Spring 2013 classes begin on Monday, Feb. 4.