This major gifts campaign honors Dr. Pappalardo’s 26 years at Carroll, the pinnacle of which has been her presidency. Since stepping into office as second president in 1999, Dr. Pappalardo has dedicated her efforts to making a transformational difference in students’ lives. She has led Carroll with tireless energy, unwavering integrity and extraordinary humanity; her goals ever focused on providing the highest-quality learning programs possible to meet the needs of Carroll County’s citizens and employers.
The hallmarks of Dr. Pappalardo’s leadership have been excellence, integrity, student opportunities, community outreach and accountability. In her honor, this campaign focuses on developing resources to support key elements that made Dr. Pappalardo’s tenure highly effective:
- Financial support through expanding scholarships
- State of the market programs and equipment
- Innovative curriculum design that supports student success and completion
- Expanding student activities that apply classroom learning through service to the community and fellow students or increases their knowledge within a discipline
- Faculty and staff development
If you would like to be part of Dr. Pappalardo’s legacy, contact Steve Wantz, executive director of the Carroll Community College Foundation, at 410-386-8154 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to make a gift.