To locate books, media, e-books, or selected web sites, use the library's online catalog. The online catalog is shared by the Carroll Community College Library, the Carroll County Public Library, and McDaniel College. View a demonstration of the 2010 online catalog. Then try a search of the online catalog.
Refining Your Search Results
Watch the video below to improve your searching.
Cool Catalog Features
Watch the video below see some personalized features of the online catalog.
Online Catalog Review
- Use the default Keyword search for items located at Caroll Community College.
- Use the Alphabetical search tab for items located at any partner library.
- Open Search Options to limit results to a specific collection, like ebooks, music cds, or folios.
- Click on Availability to see the holdings information.
- Status tells you if the item is available.
- Place Request button helps you place a hold on that title, so you will receive it when it is available.
- Add to List button helps you create a list of items and call numbers for printing.