Special Admissions: Mid-Maryland Allied Healthcare Education Consortium
Carroll has joined Frederick and Howard Community Colleges in an innovative program to enhance access to allied health programs. The Mid-Maryland Allied Healthcare Education Consortium allows you to enter selected programs at any of the three colleges.
You will be advised at Carroll and complete most, if not all, of your pre-clinical courses. A negotiated number of seats for each school eliminates any in-county preference for acceptance.
Transfer institutions' charge the in-county rate for tuition.
Available programs include:
- Cardiovascular Technology: Howard Community College
- Emergency Medical Services: Howard Community College
- Nuclear Medicine: Frederick Community College
- Health Information Technology: Carroll Community College
- Physical Therapist Assistant: Carroll Community College
- Respiratory Therapy: Frederick Community College
- Surgical Technician: Frederick Community College
Additional programs may be avialable. For more information or to apply, contact the Director of Admissions in the Admissions Office (A-101) at 410-386-8430 or email@example.com .