Apply for Financial Aid
Complete the following to apply for Financial Aid.
1. Apply for admission to Carroll Community College and complete the admission process as early as possible.
2. Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). List Carroll Community College (federal school code 031007) in the College Release Section of the FAFSA. Complete the FAFSA by March 1 for maximum consideration of need-based funds from the Maryland Higher Education Commission.
3. Review grant and scholarship programs available through the Maryland Higher Education Commission.
4. Apply for Carroll Community College Scholarships.
5. Resubmit the FAFSA each year to have eligibility re-established for all Federal Student Financial Aid Programs and for those State Scholarship Programs that require annual submission.