Carroll's transfer programs are designed to fulfill requirements of most colleges and universities. It is important to select your courses carefully and align choices with the program at the receiving institution.
ARTSYS, the articulation system of the University System of Maryland, facilitates transferring by providing course equivalencies and Recommended Transfer Programs (RTPs) at Maryland colleges and universities.
In addition to those agreements, which comprise most majors, Carroll maintains some special agreements with the following colleges and universities:
Allied Health Agreements
Drexel University Online
Johns Hopkins University Carey Business School
Penn State Harrisburg
University of Baltimore
University of Maryland Baltimore County
University of Maryland University College
West Liberty University
Carroll has joined Frederick and Howard Community Colleges in an innovative program to enhance access to allied health programs. The Mid-Maryland Allied Healthcare Education Consortium allows you to enter selected programs at any of the three colleges.
The Radiography Program, a cooperative effort involving Carroll, Hagerstown Community College and Carroll Hospital Center, permits students to complete general education requirements at Carroll. While students will travel to Hagerstown Community College to take the clinical courses, every attempt will be made to place students in Carroll County facilities for practicum courses.
- Carroll Arts and Sciences to Assumption College Human Services and Rehabilitation Studies (B.A.)
- Carroll A.A. Psychology to Assumption College Human Services and Rehabilitation Studies (B.A.)
- Carroll A.A. Sociology to Assumption College Human Services and Rehabilitation Studies (B.A.)
Carroll RN graduates are offered a discounted tuition rate with acceptance to this B.S.N. program. All course work is completed online. Students must have a 2.5 GPA and completed A.S. degree requirements with a C or better to qualify.
Carroll Community college participates in the Johns Hopkins Carey Business School Carey Alliance Program for excellence, designed to increase access and encourage greater academic success for students transferring from Carroll to the Carey Business School. Students who earn a 3.5 minimum cumulative GPA are guaranteed admission to the program. Contact the Coordinator of Transfer Advising at 410-386-8429 for information about enrolling in the CAPE Program.
- Carroll A.A.S. Accounting to JHU Carey B.S. in Business
- Carroll A.A.S. CIS to JHU Carey B.S. in Business
- Carroll A.A. Aging Studies to Penn State Harrisburg B.S. Human Development and Family Studies
- Transfer Guides for Civil, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering
- Carroll Arts and Sciences to Stevenson University B.S. Chemistry/M.S. Forensic Science
- Carroll Arts and Sciences to Stevenson University B.S. Nursing
- Carroll A.A. Forensic Studies to Towson University B.S. Forensic Chemistry
- Carroll A.A. Aging Studies to Towson University B.A./B.S. Gerontology
- Carroll A.A.S. Graphic Design to UB B.S. Corporate Communication
- Carroll A.A.S. Multimedia Design to UB B.S. Corporate Communication
- Carroll A.A. Forensic Studies to UB B.S. Forensic Science
- Carroll A.A.S. Computer Information Systems to UB B.S. Information Systems and Technology Management
- Carroll A.A.S. Computer Graphics to UB B.S. Simulation and Digital Entertainment
- Carroll A.A. Business Administration-MIS to UMBC B.A. Business Technology Administration
- Carroll A.A.S. Computer Information Systems to UMBC B.S. Information Systems
- Carroll A.A.S. Accounting to UMUC Accounting B.S.
- Carroll Arts and Sciences to UMUC Communication Studies
- Carroll A.A.S. Computer Graphics to UMUC Computer Studies
- Carroll A.A.S. Computer Information Systems to UMUC Computer Studies
- Carroll Arts and Sciences to UMUC Criminal Justice
- Carroll A.A. Aging Studies to UMUC Gerontology B.S.
- Carroll A.A. Aging Studies to UMUC Gerontology B.S. with Business minor
- Carroll Arts and Sciences to UMUC Legal Studies
- Carroll Arts and Sciences to UMUC Psychology
The University of Maryland University College offers additional associate degree programs to transfer into parallel bachelor degree programs. Visit UMUC's website for business and other program requirements.