Transfer Services - Transferring Back to Carroll

If you transferred from Carroll before graduating, you may transfer your credits back to Carroll to complete an associate degree. This process is known as Reverse Transfer.

Reverse Transfer can be accomplished by one of two methods:

  • When transferring from Carroll, complete the Reverse Transfer section of the Transcript Request form. We will request your transcript from your transfer institution once you have completed enough credits.
  • If you have enough credits to complete your Associate of Arts/Associate of Science degree, contact your institution's Registrar's Office to request an official transcript be sent to Carroll, and contact a Carroll Academic Adviser to discuss applying for graduation.


Bookmark, Share, or Email this page Get Help