Service-Learning opportunities that are offered as an academic course assignment is known as a Community Partnership Project. Community Partnership Projects integrate hands-on community service experiences with academic learning. Learn more about ...
Benefits of Community Partnership Projects
- Enriches learning by expanding classroom course material into real life community experiences.
- Enhances interpersonal, communication and human relations skills.
- Broadens perspectives and understanding of varied, diverse cultures and lifestyles.
- Promotes critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Increases a sense of self-worth through meaningful contribution to the community.
- Fosters a sense of social and civic responsibility.
- Provides opportunities to explore careers.