WebAdvisor Password Information
Password directions for students who cannot log in to WebAdvisor
- Go to www.carrollcc.edu/learn
- Click on “What’s my password” in the lower left section under “User Account”
- Click on “I don’t remember, reset my password.”
- Enter your last name and either your social security number or 7-digit student number. Submit.
- Click on the drop-down box and select your email address. Submit.
- Click “OK” on the Reset Password Confirmation screen.
- Check your email for the temporary password (a random small word, a number, and another small word)
- Return to www.carrollcc.edu/learn and click on the login tab at the top of the screen. Enter your user name, and use the temporary password from your email to get into the system.
- The system will then say that “your password has expired” to force you to select a new password. Fill in the form, using your temporary password as your old password. Create a new password that is 6-9 characters long and includes letters and numbers.