Request Transcripts

  • Carroll Community College transcripts are sent via Parchment Digital Credential Service.   

    Use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox to access Parchment ordering.

    For current students, official transcripts can be accessed thru the Lynx Student Portal, by clicking on Official Transcript. This will take you automatically over to the Parchment transcript ordering site. 

    For former students, official transcripts can be accessed directly through the Parchment website.   

    Transcript orders are processed in real-time, so if you are currently enrolled, please check to make sure all of your current grades and potential degree-awarding have been posted to your transcript. You can verify this by first reviewing your Unofficial Transcript with GPA in the Lynx Student Portal.

    If you are not currently enrolled and want to review your unofficial transcript before ordering, please contact

    Students can also create a Parchment account.

    The following information is needed to set up a Parchment account:

    • Name while attending
    • Birthdate
    • Year graduated or year last attended
    • A valid email address and credit card are needed for transcript ordering

    Please remember to log out of Parchment and close your browser when you've completed your request.

    Anyone with a Cashier’s hold will not be able to request a transcript until the hold is resolved. Contact the Cashier, or 410-386-8040, for assistance.

    There is a $5.00 fee per transcript. Secure official PDF emailed transcripts are normally processed within 10-15 minutes of request and there is no postage cost. A printed copy of a PDF transcript is not official

    Transcript attachments can be attached to your Parchment transcript order.

    For coursework completed prior to July 1, 1993 – contact Community College of Baltimore County, Catonsville Campus, Record’s Office, 443-840-2222.  CCBC also uses Parchment.

    Email addresses that end with .mil, .gov and other firewall protected addresses may have difficulty opening the transcript due to the embedded security features.

    Click on this link for Parchment document delivery verification (after ordering): The DID number should start with a letter T: h​t​t​p​s​:​/​/​e​x​c​h​a​n​g​e​.​p​a​r​c​h​m​e​n​t​.​c​o​m​/​d​/​t​r​a​c​k​i​n​g​/​d​i​d​t​r​a​c​k​er.htm?did

    You will see the delivery specifics here (also should have received details in your order email) 

    For Third-Party Ordering, please use this TPO Parchment website: 

    If you have additional questions, please contact the Records Office at or 410-386-8440.

  • Reverse Transfer

    Students, who transfer prior to completing the associate degree, may transfer appropriate credits back to Carroll to complete their Carroll degree. Students in this situation must have taken at least 15 Carroll credits. If interested in completing your Carroll associate degree by reverse transfer, please send an official transcript to the Records Office and contact the Advising and Transfer Center at 410-386-8435 or at for information about reverse transfer and to complete a graduation application. 

    Universal Transfer Recommendations

    If you plan to transfer to a four-year college or university, you must meet the requirements of that institution. A grade of less than "C" may not be accepted by the transfer institution.

    While Carroll grants credit for articulated credits under specific private agreements and for AP and CLEP based on specified minimum scores (see the college catalog), your transfer destination may not honor our articulation agreement or require higher test scores. Consult the transfer institution's catalog for information about those requirements and consider re-testing or taking the course here to gain the desired credits.

    Check transfer admission application requirements and deadlines for your receiving institution(s). You may be required to write an essay or forward information beyond your Carroll transcript.

    Maryland Higher Education Commission Transfer Regulations

    The Maryland Higher Education Commission (MHEC) has developed transfer policies for community college students transferring to other Maryland higher education institutions.

    This policy allows for uninterrupted progress from one institution to another providing you with the maximum transferable credits and the same academic rules and regulations as if you enrolled at the four-year college. By state agreement, all general education courses will transfer. If you are planning to transfer within Maryland, consult  ARTSYS or an adviser in the Advising and Transfer Center in room A102.

    An overall grade point average of 2.0 is standard for admission and computed on grades received at all attended institutions unless you have earned an Associate of Arts degree. Certain programs require higher grade point averages. Credits transferred are normally limited to approximately one half the bachelor’s degree requirements, but no more than 70 credits.

    During your last Carroll term, request official transcripts be sent to your intended transfer institution(s). Most colleges expect a transcript with your application (that is missing your final courses) and another transcript reflecting your complete Carroll history (posted with your final grades and degree). For assistance, contact the Records Office at 410-386-8440 or