Adjunct Instructor – ESOL
Carroll Community College’s Adult Education Program is seeking an ESOL instructor for classes Monday and Wednesday evenings, 6:15-9:00 PM. Class may be in-person or online based on demand.
Must be experienced teaching reading, writing, speaking and listening skills to adult English language learners. Bachelor’s degree required; master’s degree and/or TESOL Certificate preferred. Experience teaching online preferred. Experience with Future, 2nd Edition a plus!
This position is placed on the non-credit adjunct faculty pay scale.
Carroll Community College has the right to revise this position description at any time, and this position description does not represent in any way a contract of employment.
Directions to Apply
Interested applicants must submit a cover letter and resume emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is open until filled.
To qualify for employment, selected candidates must
- successfully complete a criminal background check (for designated positions)
- must be available to work on campus as of the first day of employment
- be a resident of DE, MD, PA, VA, WV or DC as of the first day of employment
- be currently authorized to work in the US, as the College does not offer Visa sponsorships
- complete an employment application upon request, prior to progressing through the initial interview process
Carroll Community College is committed to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. Carroll Community College is committed to Equal Opportunity Employment.