CARROLL COMMUNITY COLLEGE is seeking adjunct faculty to be part of our emerging Advanced Manufacturing Workforce Development Program. Tap your expertise to shape the manufacturing trades’ next generation. Provide insightful instruction on topics including but not limited to CNC (Computer Numerical Control), Robotics, PLC (Programmable Logic Controller), Precise Measurements, Safety, and System Operations. Courses will focus on introducing students to foundational industry concepts toward being able to demonstrate basic job-ready skills and equipment knowledge. Ideal candidates will have five or more years of experience in advanced manufacturing in any or all the above-mentioned areas. Strong communication, presentation and critical thinking skills required. Teaching experience and additional relevant industry certifications preferred. Class schedules may vary from daytime to evening hours.
This position is placed on the non-credit adjunct faculty pay scale.
Carroll Community College has the right to revise this position description at any time, and this position description does not represent in any way a contract of employment.
Directions to Apply
To qualify for employment, selected candidates must
- successfully complete a criminal background check (for designated positions)
- must be available to work on campus as of the first day of employment
- be a resident of DE, MD, PA, VA, WV or DC as of the first day of employment
- be currently authorized to work in the US, as the College does not offer Visa sponsorships
- complete an employment application upon request, prior to progressing through the initial interview process
Carroll Community College is committed to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. Carroll Community College is committed to Equal Opportunity Employment.