CET Adjunct Faculty—Behavioral Health
Carroll Community College Continuing Education and Training is seeking adjunct faculty to develop and teach short professional CEU courses for behavioral health workers. Candidates must be professional behavioral health workers with strong presentation and communication skills and a minimum of 5 years’ behavioral health experience. Teaching experience preferred, but not required. Must be available to teach weekday evening hours.
This position is placed on the non-credit adjunct faculty pay scale.
Carroll Community College has the right to revise this position description at any time, and this position description does not represent in any way a contract of employment.
Directions to Apply
Interested applicants must submit a cover letter and resume to Diana Dannettel at email@example.com
This position is open until filled.
To qualify for employment, selected candidates must
- successfully complete a criminal background check (for designated positions)
- must be able to work on campus as of the first day of employment
- be a resident of DE, MD, PA, VA, WV or DC as of the first day of employment
- be currently authorized to work in the US, as the College does not offer Visa sponsorships
- complete an employment application upon request, prior to progressing through the initial interview process
Carroll Community College is committed to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. Carroll Community College is committed to Equal Opportunity Employment.