CET Adjunct Faculty – CNA-GNA
This position is placed on the non-credit adjunct faculty pay scale.
Carroll Community College Continuing Education and Training is seeking a CNA/GNA instructor- part-time, adjunct instructor. Must be available for daytime or evening hours. Must be an RN licensed in Maryland, minimum 5 years nursing experience, at least 1 year of which was caring for the elderly within the past 5 years. Prefer long-term care facility experience. Prefer candidate to have the MBON Train the Trainer certificate or have a minimum of 2 years teaching experience.
Carroll Community College has the right to revise this position description at any time, and this position description does not represent in any way a contract of employment.
Directions to Apply
Interested applicants must submit a resume and cover letter, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is open until filled.
To qualify for employment, selected candidates must
- successfully complete a criminal background check (for designated positions)
- must be able to work on campus as of the first day of employment
- be a resident of DE, MD, PA, VA, WV or DC as of the first day of employment
- be currently authorized to work in the US, as the College does not offer Visa sponsorships
- complete an employment application upon request, prior to progressing through the initial interview process
Carroll Community College is committed to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. Carroll Community College is committed to Equal Opportunity Employment.