CET Adjunct Faculty—Oral Radiography
Carroll Community College Continuing Education and Training is seeking adjunct faculty to teach 39-hour Oral Radiography course to dental assisting students during the summer session, July – August. Substitute hours may also be available throughout the year. Candidate must be a dental assistant with a minimum of 5 years’ oral radiography experience. Teaching experience preferred, but not required. Must be available to teach weekday evening hours (Tuesdays and Thursdays). Travel to Maryland State Dental Association for one 3-hour clinical session/student also required, dates and times TBD by adjunct faculty.
This position is placed on the non-credit adjunct faculty pay scale.
Carroll Community College has the right to revise this position description at any time, and this position description does not represent in any way a contract of employment.
Directions to Apply
Interested applicants must submit a cover letter and resume to Diana Dannettel at email@example.com
This position is open until filled.
To qualify for employment, selected candidates must
- successfully complete a criminal background check (for designated positions)
- must be able to work on campus as of the first day of employment
- be a resident of DE, MD, PA, VA, WV or DC as of the first day of employment
- be currently authorized to work in the US, as the College does not offer Visa sponsorships
- complete an employment application upon request, prior to progressing through the initial interview process
Carroll Community College is committed to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. Carroll Community College is committed to Equal Opportunity Employment.