Computer Training—Continuing Education Instructor
This position is placed on the non-credit adjunct faculty pay scale.
Carroll Community College is seeking candidates to expand its pool of adjunct faculty to train career-oriented adult students in one or more of the following Microsoft Office applications: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Project, or one or more of Adobe Creative Cloud, InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere or Photoshop.
The ideal candidate must have the competency and skills to instruct varying levels of computer training topics. Strong communication, presentation and critical thinking skills required, along with flexibility and the availability to teach during day time and/or evening hours, M-F. Teaching experience and the ability to deliver the training online preferred.
Carroll Community College has the right to revise this position description at any time, and this position description does not represent in any way a contract of employment.
Directions to Apply
Interested applicants must submit a resume and cover letter, emailed to email@example.com
To qualify for employment, selected candidates must
• successfully complete a criminal background check (for designated positions)
• must be available to work on campus as of the first day of employment
• be a resident of DE, MD, PA, VA, WV or DC as of the first day of employment
• be currently authorized to work in the US, as the College does not offer Visa sponsorships
• complete an employment application upon request, prior to progressing through the initial interview process
Carroll Community College is committed to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. Carroll Community College is committed to Equal Opportunity Employment.