Lifelong Learning Student Worker (Student Employee)
Under the general direction of the Lifelong Learning Program Specialist, the student worker will assist with general office duties.
May include any and/or all of the following:
- Prepare generic packets for LLL classes
- Prepare generic packets for motorcycle
- Monitoring back room supplies for A115
- Scan and file forms and documents as needed
- Other office work as needed
- All applicants must possess a minimum GPA of 2.5 based on a 4.0 scale at the time of application.
- Must have strong oral and written communications skills, and be able to work effectively with others.
- Must have good organization and planning skills.
- Experience working with general Microsoft office software
- Be a self-starter and have personal initiative
Monday thru Friday – work hours flexible between 8:30 – 4:30pm
Directions to Apply
- Candidates must complete Carroll’s online application to be considered.
- Complete the Student Employment Application.
- Indicate the department(s) for which you are applying. Only one application is needed.
- Complete the FAFSA for Federal Work Study Positions
- Be registered for at least six credits with a 2.0 GPA
- If eligible, your application will be forwarded to supervisors with open positions
- The application will be held for one year, July 1 to June 30.
What to Expect
- Interview with the hiring supervisor for the position of interest.
- If selected, you and your supervisor must complete all federal, state and college forms. This document is obtained from your supervisor or the Human Resources webpage.
- Complete and submit all federal, state, and college employment forms. The I-9 is submitted to your supervisor and the other forms are submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Create a work schedule with your supervisor that does not conflict with your class schedule.
- When all forms are turned in you and your supervisor will be notified so a start date can be established.
Carroll Community College is committed to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. Carroll Community College is committed to Equal Opportunity Employment.