Mail Center Assistant (Student Employee)
- Sorting and delivering mail and UPS/FED-EX.
- Covering the phone in mail center as needed.
- Assist with supply inventory.
- Heavy lifting not to exceed 50 lbs. may be required.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Organizational skills and the ability to work independently
- High School Diploma or GED
PREFERRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Up to 20 hours Between 8:30 am and 4:30 pm
Directions to Apply
- Candidates must complete Carroll’s online application to be considered
- Complete the online Student Employment Application
- Indicate the department(s) for which you are applying. Only one application is needed
- Complete the FAFSA for Federal Work Study Positions
- Be registered for at least six credits with a 2.0 GPA
- If eligible, your application will be forwarded to supervisors with open positions
- The application will be held for one year, July 1 to June 30
What to Expect
- Interview with the hiring supervisor for the position of interest.
- If selected, you and your supervisor must complete all federal, state and college forms. This document is obtained from your supervisor or the Human Resources webpage.
- Complete and submit all federal, state, and college employment forms. The I-9 is submitted to your supervisor and the other forms are submitted to email@example.com
- Create a work schedule with your supervisor that does not conflict with your class schedule.
- When all forms are turned in you and your supervisor will be notified so a start date can be established.
Carroll Community College is committed to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. Carroll Community College is committed to Equal Opportunity Employment.