Social Media Content Creator (Student Employee)
- Create, upload and monitor social media content
- Showcase your unique personality through storytelling and marketing
- Execute concepts for content, explore new ways to showcase the Carroll community from the student perspective
- Plan specific and timely marketing campaigns
- Help create brand awareness
- Use social media marketing tools
- Establish relationships/networks of industry professionals or influencers on social media
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience or strong aptitude to learn social media management
- Awareness in trends with the ability to engage the community
- Ability to work on your own as well as in groups
- High school diploma
- Enrolled in at least 6 billable hours
- Meet 2.0 satisfactory academic progress
PREFERRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Illustrator/InDesign, Canva or Adobe Spark
- Strong writing skills
- Creativity in video story telling creation
5 – 7 hours per week
Directions to Apply
- Candidates must complete Carroll’s online application to be considered.
- Complete the Student Employment Application.
- Indicate the department(s) for which you are applying. Only one application is needed.
- Complete the FAFSA for Federal Work Study Positions
- Be registered for at least six credits with a 2.0 GPA
- If eligible, your application will be forwarded to supervisors with open positions
- The application will be held for one year, July 1 to June 30.
What to Expect
- Interview with the hiring supervisor for the position of interest.
- If selected, you and your supervisor must complete all federal, state and college forms. This document is obtained from your supervisor or the Human Resources webpage.
- Complete and submit all federal, state, and college employment forms. The I-9 is submitted to your supervisor and the other forms are submitted to email@example.com
- Create a work schedule with your supervisor that does not conflict with your class schedule.
- When all forms are turned in you and your supervisor will be notified so a start date can be established.
Carroll Community College is committed to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. Carroll Community College is committed to Equal Opportunity Employment.