FACTS Deferred Payment Plan - Continuing Education
Information for Students taking Continuing Education (Non-Credit) Classes
FACTS is now paperless. Enrollment is online only. See below for details.
Carroll offers the FACTS/Nelnet Business Solutions Automatic Monthly Payment Plan as an alternative to a direct payment by checking, savings or credit card.
|$200.00 - $999.99||25% deposit required||4 monthly payments|
|$1000.00 + up||25% deposit required||6 monthly payments|
- Monthly Payment Plan
- Flexible Payment Options
- No interest
- Automatic bank payment (checking or savings).
- Credit card/debit card
Payments are processed on the 5th of each month and will continue until the balance is paid in full.
The school may terminate the agreement after the last scheduled payment.
You must have a minimum balance of $200 to budget your tuition through the automatic payment plan.
Cost to Participate
- A minimum of $200 is required to enroll for FACTS
- $25 enrollment fee per semester (ACH and credit card), plus 25% down.
- We do not offer annual agreements at this time
- $30 returned-payment fee if a payment is returned
- If a student is using FACTS to pay for a multipart program, they must register for and budget all parts at the same time.
- Medical Assistant and Manufacturing will be the exception, when using FACTS the students can register for one module (consisting of several courses) at one time.
FACTS/Nelnet automatically deducts the funds from a checking or savings account, MasterCard, Visa, Discover or American Express credit card.
Please note: Some mailings for Early-Bird Registration may have contained a bookmark advertising our Tuition Payment Plan which contained erroneous information. If you are a credit-seeking student enrolled in Summer or Fall semester please go to this page and click 'Enroll Today' to login through WebAdvisor and select 'Pay by the FACTS Deferred payment Plan'
If you have questions about the FACTS/Nelnet Payment Plan, call 410-386-8040 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Already have an agreement? Manage your FACTS account online or contact FACTS/Nelnet Business Solutions by calling 1-800-609-8056.