Become a Lynx!
Carroll Community College offers our students opportunities to play competitively, make new friends and build a legacy in these sports:
- Men’s & Women’s Cross Country
- Men’s & Women’s Golf (Coming Spring 2023)
- Men’s & Women’s Lacrosse
- Men’s & Women’s Soccer
- Men’s & Women’s Track & Field
Benefits of being a Carroll Lynx:
- Spend less time on the bench and more time on the field. Start playing your very first semester here!
- In addition to merit and need-based academic scholarships, Carroll has athletic scholarships available.
- Improve your chances of receiving an athletic scholarship from your 4-year transfer school.
- Add “Collegiate Athlete” to your résumé, demonstrating your teamwork, organizational and leadership skills to employers.
- The amount of money you save by going to Carroll for 2 years can pay for your junior year at your 4-year transfer school.
Visit the Carroll Lynx website to learn how to join the Lynx or to stay up-to-date on the latest Lynx action.