Apply for Financial Aid
Complete the following to apply for Financial Aid.
- Apply for admission to Carroll Community College and complete the admission process as early as possible.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). List Carroll Community College (federal school code 031007) in the College Release Section of the FAFSA. Complete the FAFSA by March 1 for maximum consideration of need-based funds from the Maryland Higher Education Commission.
- Review grant and scholarship programs available through the Maryland Higher Education Commission.
- Apply for Carroll Community College Scholarships.
- Resubmit the FAFSA each year to have eligibility re-established for all Federal Student Financial Aid Programs and for those State Scholarship Programs that require annual submission.
- If you are looking to borrow student loans for tuition and fees you need to complete Entrance Counseling and the Master Promissory Note.