English for Speakers of Other Languages Registration Schedule
To register for classes, attend any one of the following registration sessions. You do not need an appointment.
Adult Education Program offices offer day and evening programs. Most classes are free and offered at all levels - beginning, intermediate and advanced. A $30 materials fee is collected at registration if you would like to keep your book.
For additional information, call 410-386-8630. Se habla español.
224 North Center Street, Westminster
- Monday, Dec. 15 at 6:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Jan. 7 at 6:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 8 at 6:30 p.m.
Carroll County Family Center
(includes educational activities for children)
10 Distillery Drive, Westminster
- Wednesday, Jan. 7 at 9 a.m.
Judy Center at Robert Moton Elementary School
(includes educational activities for children 6 weeks-10 years old)
1413 Washington Road, Westminster
- Wednesday, Jan. 14 at 6 p.m.
North Carroll Senior and Community Center
2328 Hanover Pike, Hampstead
- Thursday, Jan. 8 at 6:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 14 at 6:30 p.m.
Mount Airy College Center
1902 Back Acre Circle, Mount Airy
- Wednesday, Dec. at 6:30 p.m.