Skip to main content

Campus Alert

Updated COVID-19 Information

The Office of Student Care and Integrity offers free, confidential support, providing students with referrals and resources to succeed in college and beyond.

Our office can help students with the following areas:

  • Mental Health
  • Academic Challenges
  • Crisis Situations
  • Financial Support
  • Food, Housing, Transportation Challenges
  • Legal Matters
  • Relationships
  • Personal Growth
  • Safety and Behavioral

Report a Student Concern

Student Concern & Incident Report Form

With questions contact:
DaVida Anderson, Director of Student Care and Integrity | 410-386-8217
  • For non-emergency student concern referrals, please report a concern through Starfish (in the case of an emergency, please call 911 and campus safety at 410-386-8123. Starfish is the primary channel to complete a Student Concern Report by selecting ‘Report a Student Concern’). 
  • Alternatively, you can submit a, Student Concern & Incident Report Form, which is another channel to complete a Student Concern Report if you do not have access to Starfish. Another option is the ‘Report Student Concern’ icon, which can be accessed from any college computer desktop.

This is a proactive approach to provide cross-campus support/response to students who are experiencing personal challenges that may hinder their academic success or well-being. 

Student Assistance Program (SAP)