Training encompass two areas of health care education.
- Continuing education credits and career enhancement for practicing health care professionals
- Education for entry level health care positions
View the Winter/Spring 2014 Health Care schedule.
- Long-Term Care Training
- Assisted Living Training "Cycles"
- Allied Health Occupations
- General Allied Health Education
- CPR and First Aid
- New! Medical Transcription Editor - train and work from home!
Prepare for professional certification, industry licensure or a new occupation in the health care field.
- Administrative Dental Assistant
- Certified Nursing Assistant and Geriatric Nursing Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- EKG Technician
- Medical Biller
- Medical Coder
- Medicine Aide
- Pharmacy Technician
- Phlebotomy Technician
- Physical & Occupational Therapy Aide
Important information for Continuing Education and Training programs and employability: passing a course or program may be the first step towards certification; however, there may be additional requirements for licensure and/or employment. It is your responsibility to be aware of those requirements.