Diploma Options for Adults
Earning a high school diploma is the first step towards getting a better job and furthering your education.
Benefits of earning a high school diploma
- According to the U.S. Census, high school graduates earned an average of $9,054 more than non-graduates in 2008.
- High school graduates are less likely to be unemployed than non-graduates. In 2012, the Bureau of Labor Statistics reported the unemployment rate for graduates was 8.3 percent compared with 12.4 percent for non-graduates.
- High school graduates serve as role models for their children and their communities.
If you are interested in earning your high school diploma, you are required to attend two three-hour orientation sessions where you will:
- Meet other students and program staff
- Learn more about the two diploma options
- Complete reading and math assessments, which determine your placement
- Meet with an advisor to create your schedule
Call 410-386-8630 or 1-888-221-9748 or send an e-mail to email@example.com to register for an upcoming session.
Read our graduate success stories.
Plan Your Career
A Transitions Navigator is available to current students and graduates of any Adult Education program.