Fitness Assistant (Student Employee)
- Keep gym and fitness center picked up and cleaned.
- Support student classes when needed.
- Help with new sign up applications and file as needed.
- Support staff with employee/student fitness classes.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Must be able to lift at least 50lbs
- People skills
- Must have some understanding of fitness
- Be able to complete all tasks given while working front desk
- Provide good customer service
PREFERRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Federal Work Study status preferred
- Able to work well with others
Directions to Apply
- Candidates must complete Carroll’s online application to be considered
- Complete the online Student Employment Application
- Indicate the department(s) for which you are applying. Only one application is needed
- Complete the FAFSA for Federal Work Study Positions
- Be registered for at least six credits with a 2.0 GPA
- Student Workers under the age of 18 must provide a valid work permit prior to starting employment
- If eligible, your application will be forwarded to supervisors with open positions
- The application will be held for one year, July 1 to June 30
What to Expect
- Interview with the hiring supervisor for the position of interest.
- If selected, you and your supervisor must complete all federal, state and college forms. This document is obtained from your supervisor or the Human Resources webpage.
- Complete and submit all federal, state, and college employment forms. The I-9 is submitted to your supervisor and the other forms are submitted to email@example.com
- Create a work schedule with your supervisor that does not conflict with your class schedule.
- When all forms are turned in you and your supervisor will be notified so a start date can be established.
Carroll Community College is committed to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. Carroll Community College is committed to Equal Opportunity Employment.