Marketing Assistant (Student Employee)
- Contribute to the creation of engaging written and visual content for various platforms.
- Assist in brainstorming and implementing content ideas for campaigns.
- Play a key role in the conceptualization and implementation of digital marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with team members on campaign strategies and execution.
- Conduct interviews with relevant individuals to gather insights for content creation.
- Collect data and information for use in marketing materials and campaigns.
- Monitor and compile basic analytics data for digital marketing efforts.
- Create simple reports to assess the performance of campaigns.
- Conduct research on industry trends and competitor activities to inform marketing strategies.
- Stay updated on digital marketing best practices and share relevant findings.
- Participate in training sessions to enhance digital marketing knowledge and skills.
- Attend workshops or webinars to stay informed about the latest trends.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Strong interest in marketing and content creation.
- Good communication and teamwork skills.
- Willingness to learn and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to producing high-quality content.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team.
- High school diploma
- Enrolled in at least 6 billable hours
- Meet 2.0 satisfactory academic progress
PREFERRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Ability to effectively use a mobile device for creating video content and other multimedia materials.
- Familiarity with basic video editing apps and tools on mobile platforms.
7-10 hours a week
Directions to Apply
- Candidates must complete Carroll’s online application to be considered
- Complete the online Student Employment Application
- Indicate the department(s) for which you are applying. Only one application is needed
- Complete the FAFSA for Federal Work Study Positions
- Be registered for at least six credits with a 2.0 GPA
- Student Workers under the age of 18 must provide a valid work permit prior to starting employment
- If eligible, your application will be forwarded to supervisors with open positions
- The application will be held for one year, July 1 to June 30
What to Expect
- Interview with the hiring supervisor for the position of interest.
- If selected, you and your supervisor must complete all federal, state and college forms. This document is obtained from your supervisor or the Human Resources webpage.
- Complete and submit all federal, state, and college employment forms. The I-9 is submitted to your supervisor and the other forms are submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Create a work schedule with your supervisor that does not conflict with your class schedule.
- When all forms are turned in you and your supervisor will be notified so a start date can be established.
Carroll Community College is committed to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. Carroll Community College is committed to Equal Opportunity Employment.