Mediation and Outreach Coordinator (Student Employee)
- Answer phones informing callers about CCCMC services
- Conduct pre-mediation, pre-coaching and pre-facilitation intake and screening with potential participants by phone or in person
- Schedule and coordinate coaching, mediation and facilitation sessions with participants, site partners and volunteers
- Data entry and maintenance
- Maintain calendar of coaching, mediation, and facilitation services, outreach events and trainings
- Conduct post mediation and conflict coaching follow up surveys
- Use small office equipment including copy machines or multi-line telephone systems
- Use computers for data entry, word processing and/or accounting purposes
- Work with Outreach and Volunteer Appreciation Committee to plan and coordinate outreach events and volunteer appreciation efforts
- Perform other duties as assigned
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience with office equipment (copier/fax/scanner etc.)
- Computer experience (Microsoft Office)
- Organized and exhibits attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
PREFERRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Federal Work Study
Trained in the inclusive model of mediation, member of MPME
Directions to Apply
- Candidates must complete Carroll’s online application to be considered
- Complete the online Student Employment Application
- Indicate the department(s) for which you are applying. Only one application is needed
- Complete the FAFSA for Federal Work Study Positions
- Be registered for at least six credits with a 2.0 GPA
- Student Workers under the age of 18 must provide a valid work permit prior to starting employment
- If eligible, your application will be forwarded to supervisors with open positions
- The application will be held for one year, July 1 to June 30
What to Expect
- Interview with the hiring supervisor for the position of interest.
- If selected, you and your supervisor must complete all federal, state and college forms. This document is obtained from your supervisor or the Human Resources webpage.
- Complete and submit all federal, state, and college employment forms. The I-9 is submitted to your supervisor and the other forms are submitted to email@example.com
- Create a work schedule with your supervisor that does not conflict with your class schedule.
- When all forms are turned in you and your supervisor will be notified so a start date can be established.
Carroll Community College is committed to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. Carroll Community College is committed to Equal Opportunity Employment.