Tuition Payment Plan, Continuing Education
The Tuition Payment Plan offers automatic monthly payment as an alternative to a direct payment by a checking, savings or credit card account.
Available Payment Plans for Continuing Education (Non-Credit) Classes:
|$200.00 – $999.99||25% deposit required||4 monthly payments|
|$1000.00 + up||25% deposit required||6 monthly payments|
Call the Continuing Education and Training office at 410-386-8100 to reserve your seat. You will receive instructions to successfully set up your payment plan to complete the class registration process.
- Monthly payment plan
- Flexible payment options
- No interest
Automatic payments from:
- Checking or savings accounts
- MasterCard, Visa, Discover or American Express credit cards
- Payments are processed on the 5th day of each month and continue until the balance is paid in full.
- The College may terminate the agreement after the last scheduled payment.
- You must have a minimum balance of $200 to budget your tuition through the automatic payment plan.
- A minimum of $200 is required to enroll for the College Deferred Payment Plan.
- A $25 enrollment fee per term (ACH and credit card), plus 25% down.
- Annual agreements are not offered at this time.
- A $30 returned-payment fee if a payment is returned.
- If you are using the College Deferred Payment Plan to pay for a multi-part program, you must register for and budget all parts at the same time.
- Medical Assistant and Manufacturing are an exception; when using the College Plan, you can register for one module (consisting of several courses) at one time.
- Call the Continuing Education and Training office at 410-386-8100 to sign up for your training. Instructions will be sent by email to set up the payment plan to complete the class registration process.
- Enrollment is only available online.
- For more information, call 410-386-8040 or email email@example.com.