Welcome To The 25Live Scheduling System
SUBMITTING YOUR REQUEST
- All Spaces, Resources and Services needed for your event must be requested through 25Live by a trained Requestor.
- Click here to find the Requestor for your department.
SCHEDULING FOR THE THEATER
- For internal events that require the Theater spaces, make your request in 25Live.
You can find more information about Special Events scheduling for the Theater here.
- Outside / community groups that require the Theater should contact
Sophie Barden, Theater Facilities Coordinator, at extension 8348 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- For questions about events already scheduled in the Theater of the Amphitheater, please contact
Sophie Barden, Theater Facilities Coordinator, at ext. 8348 or email@example.com
SCHEDULING SPECIAL EVENTS
- Special Events Schedulers will work hand-in-hand with Requestors to manage their more complex events in 25Live.
- For instructions on how to schedule a special event on campus, click here.
NOTE: No event request is confirmed until all spaces and resources have been approved through 25Live.
You can use the “My Upcoming Events” menu on your 25Live Dashboard to check the status of your event request (including the approvals of your spaces and/or resources) at any time.
TO CHANGE OR CANCEL APPROVED EVENTS, PLEASE CALL:
- Jennifer Garrett (ext. 8103) – K*100 events
- Sophie Barden (ext. 8348) – Theater or Performing Arts spaces
- Julie Shoul (ext. 8492) – large and/or special events, or events held by community groups
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW TO USE 25LIVE PRO, PLEASE CONTACT THE IT HELP DESK AT EXT. 8060, OR SUBMIT A KACE TICKET.
REQUESTORS BY DEPARTMENT
- Penny Pfeiffer
- Elizabeth Lotz
- Vicki Young
- Julie Shoul
- Tracy Petry
- Kim Hartman
- Hunter Privette
CAREER DEVELOPMENT OFFICE:
- Maggie Mizzell
- Jennifer Garrett
- Sandra Loats
- Sandra Fournier
- Bernie Spencer
- Linda Brandt
- Lauri Croghan
- Lisa Deyerberg
- Jayme Beaver
- June Leppo
- Kris McLaughlin
- Christine Herrmann
- Donna Kiple
HUMAN RESOURCES (HR)
- Karen Pritchard
- Jessica PreJean
LEARNING RESOURCES CENTER (LIBRARY):
- Mary Beth Connor
PLANNING, MARKETING & ASSESSMENT (PMA)
- Amber Laser
- Lynda Swanson
- Teri Leatherwood
- Amanda DeRose
- Topher Overdorff
SPECIAL EVENTS SCHEDULING
Requestors who are organizing multi-day / multi-space events need to request spaces, resources, and services in Carroll’s 25Live Scheduling System to coordinate a successful event.
Many Requestors do this for multiple events per year, and plan them far in advance for their departments.
To make this process easier, our Special Events Schedulers will work hand-in-hand with Requestors to manage their more complex events in 25Live.
The Special Events Schedulers will serve as the Requestor’s “point person” for all stages of their event, staring with the planning stage.
THE SPECIAL EVENTS SCHEDULERS WILL:
- Find / reserve appropriate spaces for your event
- Find / reserve appropriate resources like Facilities set-ups, catering needs, housekeeping services, security services, parking, etc.
- Coordinate your pre- or post- event needs
- Coordinate any changes to your event in 25Live, including adjustments to dates, times, spaces, or resources
- Coordinate any calendar information that may be necessary for your event to be published to the website or Portal
- Manage communications with all service providers throughout the scheduling process
IF YOU ARE PLANNING AN EVENT THAT REQUIRES THE THEATER, PLEASE CONTACT:
- Sophie Barden, Theater Facilities Coordinator at ext. 8348 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Sophie will coordinate all of your event scheduling needs starting with the Theater reservation first; she will also coordinate any other spaces or resources you may need in addition to the Theater.
IF YOUR EVENT DOES NOT REQUIRE THE THEATER, PLEASE CONTACT:
- Julie Shoul, Special Events Scheduler at ext. 8492 or email@example.com
Julie will coordinate all of your scheduling needs, including spaces and resources across campus.
If you are not sure whether your event needs a Special Events Scheduler, please call Julie Shoul (ext. 8492 or firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss your needs. She will be able to guide you.