Administrative Clinical Assistant—CET
This position will be placed on the College Hourly Salary Scale, Grade 6 with a minimum starting salary of $17.23 per hour.
Work hours may vary <29 hours per week, (generally 15 hours per week).
The Clinical Administrative Associate provides general clerical and administrative support to the Allied Health programs within Continuing Education and Training. It reports to the Senior Director of Career and Continuing Professional Education.
- Assists the Allied Health Program Coordinators to track students’ clinical requirements
- Maintains an established log of partnership agreements
- Assists the Program Coordinators with clinical placements
- Assists the Program Coordinators and Instructors with supplies and equipment needs for their courses (via Unimarket)
- Assists with filing including electronic filing systems
- Serves as back-up to the front office and CET staff
- Uses small office equipment (including copy machines or multi-line telephone systems) and computers for data entry
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Senior Director
Carroll Community College has the right to revise this position description at any time, and this position description does not represent in any way a contract of employment.
Minimum Requirements to Perform Work:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One year’s work experience in the Essential Job Functions above
- Basic computer skills and customer service skills
- Must be positive, cooperative and supportive
The work is normally light work which requires exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push pull, or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Additionally, the following physical abilities are required:
- Hear/talk/communicate – Must be able to exchange information and communicate
- Visual Acuity – Ability to perceive or detect surroundings
- Mental acuity – Able to focus, concentrate, understand and convey subject matter
- Repetitive motion (i.e. keyboarding)
- Stand/sit/walk – Able to move or traverse from one area to another
College campus, direct contact with students, staff, faculty and the general public in classrooms, common areas, offices, and campus environments. Work environment involves everyday risks or discomforts which require normal safety precautions typical of such places as office, meeting, and training rooms. Use of safe workplace practices with office equipment; computers for data entry and word processing; avoidance of trips and falls; observance of fire and building safety regulations; and College policies. Observance of traffic laws when/if driving a College vehicle. Work hours may vary <29 hours per week, (generally 15 hours per week).
Directions to Apply
Interested applicants must submit a resume and cover letter emailed to email@example.com
To qualify for employment, selected candidates must
- successfully complete a criminal background check (for designated positions)
- be able to work on campus as of the first day of employment
- be a resident of DE, MD, PA, VA, WV or DC as of the first day of employment
- be currently authorized to work in the US, as the College does not offer Visa sponsorships
- complete an employment application upon request, prior to progressing through the initial interview process
Carroll Community College is committed to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. Carroll Community College is committed to Equal Opportunity Employment.