Business Solutions Adjunct Faculty
This position is placed on the non-credit adjunct faculty pay scale.
Business Solutions, a service of Carroll Community College, has served area employers with corporate training and organizational development needs for over 25 years! We are currently seeking adjunct faculty to support growing service needs. Adjuncts must hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, possess strong business acumen, and have extensive experience in the field for which they teach. Strong presentation and communication skills are a must. Training in a virtual, online environment a plus. Trainers are sought in the following areas:
- Leadership/Management Development
- Essential Skills, including communications, business writing/grammar, conflict management
- Human Resources (interviewing/hiring, legal issues, etc.)
- Technology/Computer Training (MS Office suite of products, including 365 collaboration tools, data analytics)
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Carroll Community College has the right to revise this position description at any time, and this position description does not represent in any way a contract of employment.
Directions to Apply
Interested applicants must submit a resume and cover letter, emailed to email@example.com
No phone calls please.
To qualify for employment, selected candidates must
- successfully complete a criminal background check (for designated positions)
- must be available to work on campus as of the first day of employment
- be a resident of DE, MD, PA, VA, WV or DC as of the first day of employment
- be currently authorized to work in the US, as the College does not offer Visa sponsorships
- complete an employment application upon request, prior to progressing through the initial interview process
Carroll Community College is committed to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. Carroll Community College is committed to Equal Opportunity Employment.