Graphic Designer (Student Employee)
- Designing banners and flyers for all events for the office as well as those requested from other offices
- Creating tickets for events
- Hanging banners and flyers around campus and removing when event ends
- Creating posters and banners to size specifications when requested
- Organizing the supply closet
- Taking pictures of events
- Answering phone and covering front desk when needed to answer questions about the college
- Other duties as assigned
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Proficiency with InDesign/Photoshop/Illustrator/Adobe (some or all)
- High school diploma
- Enrolled in at least 6 billable hours
- Meet 2.0 satisfactory academic progress
PREFERRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Team player, friendly demeanor, ability to multitask
- In the Computer Graphics Program
- 5-10 hours per week
Directions to Apply
- Candidates must complete Carroll’s online application to be considered
- Complete the online Student Employment Application
- Indicate the department(s) for which you are applying. Only one application is needed
- Complete the FAFSA for Federal Work Study Positions
- Be registered for at least six credits with a 2.0 GPA
- If eligible, your application will be forwarded to supervisors with open positions
- The application will be held for one year, July 1 to June 30
What to Expect
- Interview with the hiring supervisor for the position of interest.
- If selected, you and your supervisor must complete all federal, state and college forms. This document is obtained from your supervisor or the Human Resources webpage.
- Complete and submit all federal, state, and college employment forms. The I-9 is submitted to your supervisor and the other forms are submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Create a work schedule with your supervisor that does not conflict with your class schedule.
- When all forms are turned in you and your supervisor will be notified so a start date can be established.
Carroll Community College is committed to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. Carroll Community College is committed to Equal Opportunity Employment.