Skip to main content

Campus Alert

You may be able to bypass your senior year of high school and start college sooner. To qualify, you need to show a record of above-average high school academic achievement, typically defined as a B grade point average or better.

To Gain Early Admission to Carroll:

  1. Meet with a high school official in your junior year to discuss your intention to enroll at Carroll.
  2. Submit the credit enrollment application, official high school transcript, written authorization for a waiver from a high school official, and SAT/ACT scores if available. In lieu of SAT/ACT scores, college placement tests are accepted.

Once you have been approved for early admission, follow the steps to become a Carroll student.