Basic Skills ESOL
Who are Basic Skills ESOL classes for?
Contact Eileen Almestica-Sastre
Basic Skills ESOL provides introductory instruction in reading, writing, speaking, and listening skills in English. These classes are a good place to start if:
- You have not taken an English class in the United States before.
- You are new to the country.
- You need to improve your English for everyday life (for example going shopping, asking questions at work or the doctor’s office, or talking to your child’s teacher).
These FREE English classes are funded through a grant. Contact us anytime to get more information and to make an appointment for assessments. Assessments for reading and listening tell us which level of class will be right for you.
- 9:15–11:45 a.m.
- Monday & Wednesday OR Tuesday & Thursday, depending on level
- In person in Westminster, MD (no online classes in the morning)
- Classes start in September, January, and April each school year (no summer classes)
- 6:15–9 p.m.
- Monday & Wednesday
- Online OR in person in Westminster, MD
- Classes start in October, January, April, and July
Ready to Get Started?
410-386-8630 | firstname.lastname@example.org
224 N. Center Street, Westminster, MD 21157
Se habla español.