Microsoft Teams For Students
All students are automatically enrolled in our Teams software. To access Teams, please go to MyCarroll/ and click to go into Office 365 and log in. You’ll see Teams as one of your Office 365 software choices.
Be sure to login with your Carroll Community College Account.
Quick Microsoft Teams Checklist
- View Quick Start Guide
- Recommended Download the MS teams software by going to https://www.carrollcc.edu/mycarroll/ and click to go into Office 365. Always make sure it is the latest version.
- Recommended Follow these steps ( Signing into Teams with your Carroll Community College Account )Make sure you are logged in with your college account.
- Familiarize yourself with types of meetings that the college will offer. (Please note: Please contact your instructor concerning any questions you may have about their preferred method of Teams use.)
- View Microsoft Teams Training Videos
- Webcam and headset, or microphone are optional, but plug them in and test to make sure they are functional.
- Check to make sure you are running the latest version of Google Chrome, Firefox, Edge, or Safari.
- Visit Student Canvas Resources for more info on MS Teams
Microsoft Teams FAQs For Students
- Student FAQs about MS Teams (located on Canvas Student Resources)
- How to Chat
- What is the Activity feed
- Meetings in Teams
The college provides support using standard office hours:
IT Help Desk:
7:30 a.m. – 9 p.m. (Monday -Thursday)
7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (Friday)
Students can email the Student Technology Assistance team (or STA) at STA@carrollcc.edu or call (410) 386-8060 for assistance.