Skip to main content

Campus Alert

Complete the following to apply for Financial Aid:

  1. Apply for admission to Carroll Community College and complete the admission process as early as possible.
  2. Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at
  3. Review grant and scholarship programs available through the Maryland Higher Education Commission.
  4. Apply for Carroll scholarships.
  5. Resubmit the FAFSA each year to have eligibility re-established for all Federal Student Financial Aid Programs and for State Scholarship Programs that require annual submission.
  6. If you are looking to borrow student loans for tuition and fees, you need to complete Entrance Counseling and the Master Promissory Note (MPN) at


If you have any questions or would like information on other forms of aid, please contact the Financial Aid Office.

Phone: 410-386-8437