Computer Graphics Frequently Asked Questions, A.A.S.
Our flexible electives prepare you for a variety of design professions.
- Computer Illustration: CGR-252
- Intro to Motion Graphics: CGR-231
- Fundamentals of Art: ART-101
- Drawing Technique for Design: DFAB-100
- Introduction to 3D Printing: DFAB-101
Yes, CGR-199 is available for internships in Computer Graphics.
Students can transfer to Towson University, Stevenson University, University of Baltimore, UMUC, York College, Hood College, Notre Dame of Maryland, Full Sail University, SCAD and many others.
Our program prepares you for statewide and national employment.