Skip to main content

Campus Alert

Electrical Engineering, A.S.E. Frequently Asked Questions

Students transferring to the University of Maryland College Park, in addition to the listed curriculum, should take CHEM-134, Advanced General Chemistry for Engineering (course offered Winter term only).

To receive the degree, students must earn a minimum grade of C in all engineering, mathematics, computer and science courses.