At a Glance
Stand out in today’s competitive job market by earning a professional SOLIDWORKS certificate, software used by over two million engineers & designers in more than 165,000 companies worldwide.
About the Certificate
Carroll’s certification in SOLIDWORKS program prepares students to complete a variety of SOLIDWORKS certifications including the CSWA, CSWPA-SM, CSWPA-MD and CSWP exams. SOLIDWORKS certifications are benchmarks that measure knowledge and competency in SOLIDWORKS software and validate the ability to use it on a professional level. These certifications are proof of SOLIDWORKS expertise with cutting-edge skills that businesses seek out and reward. (Certifications are not guaranteed.)
Our curriculum is designed and continuously reviewed by an advisory board of industry experts and business leaders, ensuring the program meets all current skill and knowledge requirements. You can visit our Advisory Boards page to see the list of Digital Design and Fabrication Advisory Board members, as well as advisory board members for our other programs.
Transfers & Careers
Discover Your Passion
Find out what your interests are and how they relate to the world of work.
This is a career program, thus courses are not designed for transfer, but instead are designed for gainful employment upon graduation. Some courses may fulfill lower-level electives upon transferring to a 4-year institution.
With more than 200,000 jobs posted each year seeking employees with SOLIDWORKS experience, investing in your training will not go to waste. Gaining SOLIDWORKS certifications can help you get a job, keep a job or possibly move up in your current job.
SOLIDWORKS is one of the most popular CAD packages, used by industries and sectors worldwide. A 2D and 3D parametric modeler, this software is integral to most drafting and engineering processes. With the job market for engineering, design and architecture being so competitive, SOLIDWORKS skills are extremely valuable and sought-after.
Skills acquired in our state-of-the-art certificate program can be applied to many high growth career sectors and a vast range of jobs:
- Mechanical Drafting (median annual wage: $55,130*)
- Electrical Drafter (median annual wage: $59,690*)
- Architectural Drafter (median annual wage: $52,870*)
- Civil Drafter (median annual wage: $52,870*)
- Mechanical Engineer (median annual wage: $85,880*)
- Civil Engineer (median annual wage: $84,770*)
- Industrial Engineer (median annual wage: $85,880*)
- Architect (median annual wage: $80,000*)
- Industrial Designer (median annual wage: $71,640*)
- Product Designer (median annual wage: $89,224*)
- Exhibition Designer (median annual wage: $57,600*)
- SOLIDWORKS Designer (median annual wage: $57,960*)
- Mechanical Designer (median annual wage: $55,130*)
- CAD Designer (median annual wage: $54,500*)
*Source: U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
Carroll’s faculty are scholars, researchers and distinguished leaders, selected based on their industry experience, academic excellence and passion for teaching. They possess a wealth of skills and knowledge to share with you throughout your pursuit of a SOLIDWORKS Certificate.