Work on Campus
Student workers are a highly valued part of the college community and work in a variety of areas for up to 20 hours per week. Total number of hours available are limited by departmental needs, budgets and Federal Work Study Awards.
Positions for student employment are posted on the Jobs at Carroll page.
Eligibility: Students must meet satisfactory academic progress with a cumulative GPA of 2.0 and a 66.7% completion rate. Students must be enrolled in an academic or certificate program (i.e., not a dual enrollment/visiting student), registered for 6 credits and be in good academic standing.
- Positions for student employment are posted on the Jobs at Carroll page.
- Positions using Federal Work Study funds also require completion of FAFSA.
- Once eligibility is determined, supervisors will contact candidates for interviews.
- Applications must be updated every semester to remain eligible.
Benefits of Student Employment
- Gain valuable experience to put on your résumé.
- Master essential customer service skills and develop expertise in dealing with new situations.
- See and understand a different perspective of higher education. Many college employees began their career paths as student workers.
- Develop professional relationships as you learn and demonstrate lifelong work behaviors.
- Earn money while attending school.
- Build a work schedule around your class schedule.
Contact Career Development
410-386-8500 | firstname.lastname@example.org