COVID-19 Dashboard — -COPY
Starting the week of 8/21/2022, Carroll Community College is only reporting on Positive Cases.
|Week Of||Total Positive Cases||Employee Positive Cases||Student Positive Cases|
The table below displays data prior to 8/21/2022.
|Week Of||Total Positive Cases||Employee Positive Cases||Student Positive Cases||Total Quarantine Only|
- Numbers reflect weekly totals of individuals who reported through the College’s Self-Reporting COVID-19 Contact Tracing Forms.
- Positive data represents individuals who reported they tested Positive for COVID-19.
- Quarantine Only represents individuals who reported they were in Close Contact with someone who is Positive or suspected of being Positive for COVID-19.
- Data represents the total cases reported on the specific date.
- Data is updated Monday of each week for the week prior, Sunday through Saturday.
- The College is using the most recent Contact Tracking guidance recommended by the CDC and the Carroll County Health Department.