Transferring from Carroll

Carroll offers special assistance in transfer planning for students. Services available include transfer resources and information, transfer fairs and transfer road trips. Contact the Advising and Transfer Center in A102.

 Learn more about the following:


How to Transfer from Carroll
  • Choose freshman and sophomore level courses to fit your major and transfer institution.
  • Usually transfer schools do not evaluate your Carroll transcript until you apply to their school. Hood College, Stevenson University, University of Baltimore, University of Maryland University College (UMUC) and a few other colleges will provide unofficial evaluations either during a scheduled visit at Carroll or by appointment on their campus.
  • Complete associate degree requirements.
  • Apply to your transfer institution on time! The early bird gets the scholarship money.
  • Send your official Carroll transcript when you apply. Transcripts may be requested in the Records Office for $2 per transcript.
  • Send another transcript when you complete your last semester at Carroll.
  • You will be notified by the transfer institution about next steps.


Carroll's Transfer Resources


Other Transfer Resources


Search for Colleges


Bookmark, Share, or Email this page Get Help