Clubs & Organizations
Joining a club is a great way to meet people with similar interests and try new things! Join a club related to your academic program, career interests or hobbies!
Student Clubs & Organizations
We offer a variety of clubs and organizations. Don’t see what you like? Start a new one!
- Active Minds – Active Minds opens up a conversation about mental health through education, research, dialogue and advocacy. This club empowers a new generation to speak openly about mental health, support each other and take action against mental health stigma.
- Carroll Undergraduate Psychology Society (CUPS) – The Carroll Undergraduate Psychology Society (CUPS) creates an atmosphere where students interested in psychology can meet to interact and engage the campus community.
- CCC Gamers – The CCC Gamers exists for students interested in board, card or video game play. This club builds a healthy social network among students with similar gaming interests.
- Chess Club – The Chess Club exists to allow people to learn about the board game and practice to improve their skills, regardless of ability.
- Criminal Justice Club – The mission of the Criminal Justice Club is to provide guidance and support to students who have an interest in a career in the Criminal Justice field.
- Cru – Cru exists to provide regular opportunities to study the Bible, worship and pray in a group setting that fosters fellowship, encouragement and discussion among members.
- Dance Club – The Dance Club provides a judgement-free zone for students to express themselves through movement as an outlet amidst academic stress.
- Dungeons and Dragons Club – The Dungeons and Dragons Club exists to bring students together who enjoy fantasy tabletop role-playing games. Students in this club create their own characters and embark on an imaginary adventure!
- Early Childhood Education Club – The Early Childhood Club exists to increase awareness of the importance of the early childhood period. This club places a special emphasis on community outreach and increasing professional and leadership activities for Early Childhood Education students at the college level.
- Finance Club – The purpose of the Finance Club is to collectively learn and communicate how finance is important to everyone’s ability to live with financial freedom. This is achieved through the discussion of personal finance principles, stocks, retirement planning and much more.
- Fine Arts Club – The Fine Arts Club brings together students with an interest in art and a passion for creativity. This club strives to foster originality and self-expression in all of its members.
- Harry Potter Club – The Harry Potter Club creates a place for fans of the series to come together and discuss their passion for the books, movies, spells and potions.
- Hiking Club – The Hiking Club allows hikers of all abilities to enjoy trail experiences with their student peers. This club promotes fun outdoor exercise as well as meaningful interpersonal relationships.
- Indoor Soccer Club – The Indoor Soccer Club provides an opportunity for current Carroll Community College students to experience fun, energetic and competitive sport outside the context of divisional college soccer. The club also exists for students to pursue physical fitness through playing the game and promotes various positive qualities among members including teamwork, leadership, respect, organization, character and responsibility.
- Information Systems Security Association (ISSA) Student Chapter – ISSA affords an opportunity for Cybersecurity students to become better acquainted with each other, expand the knowledge and skills of its members, and obtain information and experience in security techniques. This club also fosters a professional spirit among its members, engaging them in learning how to network with other students and professionals in the cybersecurity industry.
- Latinx Club – The Latinx Club raises awareness and respect towards the Latino culture through educational activities and engagement. Members of this club value diversity and campus inclusion.
- Music Club – The Music Club brings together those who genuinely enjoy music and provides ways for students to express themselves musically.
- Nursing Student Association – The Nursing Student Association assumes the responsibility for contributing to nursing education in order to provide for the highest quality of healthcare. The club is open to all students regardless of participation in the Carroll Community College Nursing Program and provides programs representative of the fundamental interests in concerns to nursing. This club is also a student chapter of the National Student Nurses’ Association.
- Pride Alliance – Pride Alliance is open to students of all sexual orientations and gender identities, offering a safe space to discuss experiences and relevant issues and build a network of community.
- STEM Club – The purpose of the STEM Club is to join together students interested in Science, Technology, Engineering and/or Mathematics (STEM). This group meets regularly and encourages active participation in activities and relevant discussion.
- Solidarity – Solidarity and its constituent members stand in solidarity with all oppressed, marginalized and disenfranchised people. This organization seeks to build a robust community of dedicated individuals who value justice, humanity and liberation for all peoples.
- Student Education Association – The mission of the Student Education Association is to advocate for education professionals and to unite members in fulfilling the promise of public education to prepare every student for success in a diverse and interdependent world.
- Student Government Organization – The Student Government Organization (SGO) allows students to be heard through creative and thought-provoking activities that connects them with one another and the community.
- Student Veterans Organization – The Student Veterans Organization provides veteran and civilian students with the resources, support and advocacy needed to succeed in higher education and following graduation. This club is affiliated as a chapter of Student Veterans of America, a non-profit organization.
- Tech Club – The purpose of Tech Club is to provide an environment where students can explore the technology behind various activities around Carroll Community College. This club is open to all current credit students, specifically those who are interested in entertainment technology for fun or as a potential career.