Clubs & Organizations
Joining a club is a great way to meet people with similar interests and try new things! Join a club related to your academic program, career interests or hobbies! Complete the Student Engagement Interest Form to sign up for a club!
At the beginning of every semester, Carroll hosts a Club Fair where you can come and meet the club leaders and members of all the active clubs on campus! This is a great place to compare all the clubs offered and find the club or clubs best suited for you!
Student Clubs & Organizations
We offer a variety of clubs and organizations. Don’t see what you like? Start a new one!
- Active Minds – Active Minds opens up a conversation about mental health through education, research, dialogue and advocacy. This club empowers a new generation to speak openly about mental health, support each other and take action against mental health stigma.
- Art and Literary Magazine – The Art and Literary Magazine offers Carroll students the chance to submit original works of writing, artwork, and photography for publication. View the clubs page to see the most recent publication!
- Black Student Union – The Black Student Union provides a way to promote unity, positivity and empowerment while learning about culture and the Black community.
- Chemistry Club – The Chemistry Club serves as an interest group for students who are interested in chemistry, and to create networking, educational, academic, and community bonding opportunities between chemistry students and other students in different study fields.
- Chess Club – The Chess Club exists to allow people to learn about the board game and practice to improve their skills, regardless of ability.
- Criminal Justice Club – The mission of the Criminal Justice Club is to provide guidance and support to students who have an interest in a career in the Criminal Justice field.
- Cru – Cru exists to provide regular opportunities to study the Bible, worship and pray in a group setting that fosters fellowship, encouragement and discussion among members.
- Dance Club – The Dance Club provides a judgement-free zone for students to express themselves through movement as an outlet amidst academic stress.
- Debate Club – The Debate Club aims to promote relationships between students outside the classroom and enhance collective learning through an activity that takes place in a more entertaining and participatory way.
- Dungeons and Dragons Club – The Dungeons and Dragons Club exists to bring students together who enjoy fantasy tabletop role-playing games. Students in this club create their own characters and embark on an imaginary adventure!
- Early Childhood Education Club – The Early Childhood Club exists to increase awareness of the importance of the early childhood period. This club places a special emphasis on community outreach and increasing professional and leadership activities for Early Childhood Education students at the college level.
- Latinx Club – The Latinx Club raises awareness and respect towards the Latino and other’s cultures. Our purpose is to provide educational activities for students to engage with our culture and educate everyone at Carroll Community College of the importance of diversity.
- Indoor Soccer Club – The Indoor Soccer Club provides an opportunity for current Carroll Community College students to experience fun, energetic and competitive sport outside the context of divisional college soccer. The club also exists for students to pursue physical fitness through playing the game and promotes various positive qualities among members including teamwork, leadership, respect, organization, character and responsibility.
- Music Club – The Music Club is a place where students can come together and express their love for music together! It is a great way to play music with other talented students!
- Muslim Student Association – The Muslim Student Association is a student organization intended to showcase the diversity of Muslim students and promote interaction between Muslim and non-Muslim students while serving as a resource to the college community.
- Nursing Student Association – The Nursing Student Association assumes the responsibility for contributing to nursing education in order to provide for the highest quality of healthcare. The club is open to all students regardless of participation in the Carroll Community College Nursing Program and provides programs representative of the fundamental interests in concerns to nursing. This club is also a student chapter of the National Student Nurses’ Association.
- Pride Alliance – Pride Alliance is open to students of all sexual orientations and gender identities, offering a safe space to discuss experiences and relevant issues and build a network of community.
- Spanish Language and Culture Club – The Spanish Language and Culture club focuses on the Spanish language and culture and learning across the board.
- STEM Club – The purpose of the STEM Club is to join together students interested in Science, Technology, Engineering and/or Mathematics (STEM). This group meets regularly and encourages active participation in activities and relevant discussion.
- Student Education Association – The mission of the Student Education Association is to advocate for education professionals and to unite members in fulfilling the promise of public education to prepare every student for success in a diverse and interdependent world.
- Student Government Organization – The Student Government Organization (SGO) allows students to be heard through creative and thought-provoking activities that connects them with one another and the community.
- Student Veterans Organization – The Student Veterans Organization provides veteran and civilian students with the resources, support and advocacy needed to succeed in higher education and following graduation. This club is affiliated as a chapter of Student Veterans of America, a non-profit organization.
- Weightlifting Club – The Weightlifting club provides a space for those who are looking to increase their physical fitness and learn safe and healthy techniques for lifting weights.