1300 Old Meadow Branch Road, Westminster, MD 21158 410-363-0622
Demand Response Services
Door-to-door service for Carroll County residents traveling within the county. Based on availability, it runs Monday through Friday. All fares are based on 5-mile increments. Advanced reservation is required, no same day transportation.
Westminster route operates on Saturdays from 8:00 am – 4:00 pm. All fares must be paid at the time of boarding the vehicle and the exact fare is required. Fares may be paid by cash.
Carroll Transit System
- Option 1: The TrailBlazer College Bus Pass is $80.00 per semester, per student, and provides unlimited rides using the TrailBlazer Route Please refer to the TrailBlazer Route Service information for routes, designated stops, and pick-up/drop-off times.
- Option 2: Students residing outside of the TrailBlazer Route Service area may utilize Demand Response Service. The rates for this service are as follows:
- Zones 1 & 2 (0 – 10 miles): $150.00 per semester
- Zones 3 & 4 (10 – 20 miles): $175.00 per semester
- Zone 5 (20+ miles): $200.00 per semester
College Bus Passes are available (1) to six (6) weeks prior to the start of the semester. They cannot be purchased outside of this window.
Routes are Taneytown to Westminster; Eldersburg to Westminster; route around Westminster and Eldersburg. Serves all ages
Veteran Shuttle service: The VA Shuttle services veterans in Carroll County and must be registered for the program through the Bureau of Aging.
Click here to download the College Bus Pass application.
Connect with The Office of Student Care & Integrity to learn more about services to support your transportation
Raise your hand in Starfish to report your student concern and get connected! Please contact the Director of Student Care and Integrity/Chair of the Behavioral Intervention Team, Dr. DaVida Anderson, at email@example.com or 410- 386-8217 if you have questions or need further assistance.