- Carroll Transit System, operated by Ride With Us, offers a door-to-door service, called Demand Response Service. The pick-up and drop-off locations must be within Carroll County.
- Reservations for Dialysis, Radiation, Day Programs, employment, routine Doctor’s appointments and education may be scheduled for up to four (4) weeks in advance. Other trips or appointments can be scheduled two (2) weeks in advance. To schedule your trip, it is recommended that you make your appointment as soon as possible. Same day reservations may be requested; however availability is limited and space/time may not be available.
- All riders utilizing Demand Response Service must be registered with Carroll Transit System. To register, please call. Once you are registered, to schedule a trip for Demand Response Service please call during regular business hours and be prepared to provide trip information.
- TrailBlazers operate on a regular schedule with specific stops
- No reservation required – just be at the TrailBlazers sign
- Carroll Transit System offers nine fixed routes called TrailBlazers, which are open to the public and run Monday – Friday (check individual routes for actual times).
The Office of Student Care and Integrity
- Connect with The Office of Student Care & Integrity to learn more about services to support your transportation
- Raise your hand in Starfish to report your student concern and get connected! Please contact the Director of Student Care and Integrity/Chair of the Behavioral Intervention Team, Dr. DaVida Anderson, if you have questions or need further assistance.